Glee comes back tomorrow and I’m not even planning on watching. The entire upcoming storyline grosses me out and makes my stomach hurt. I’ll watch the Puck parts but not the rest of the episode. I mean, none of the musical numbers even appeal to me anymore. (Because honestly, I love Lea but I am so damn tired of Rachel singing sad songs to Finn and his constipated face.)
It’s sad that this is what it’s come down to now.
Totally agree :(
- hishotjewishamericanprincess likes this
- holypiercednipplesbatman likes this
- isisles5-love-puckleberry likes this
- -markandlea likes this
- keydav likes this
- ej8302 likes this
- msnoname likes this
- assrontveit likes this
- gottalove-lea-quinn likes this
- amberguini likes this
- lindsay--monroe likes this
- alisharay83 said: Exactly! As great as Lea sounded on that song, her singing it to Finn just makes me wanna scream. She has sang sooo many songs to him compared to his one.
- newyorkcitydreaming likes this
- berryfuckerman likes this
- untilthepetalsfall likes this
- swashbucklerswan said: i don’t even take the time to sit unless people tell me what time to change the channel and see puck scenes. the music sucks this season. none of them appeal to me either. at least in S2 i could at least listen to the music. this season has nothing.
- nephelite said: I couldn’t have said it better.
- applesarenotrubbish likes this
- swashbucklerswan likes this